SIP TRUNKING: HERALDING A NEW GENERATION OF EFFICENCY AND FLEXIBILITY!
BroadConnect as your SIP Trunk Provider
Our SIP Trunking service runs on our Converged Tier 1, North American network, giving you quality and secure connectivity for your SIP lines wherever you need it — whether it’s local, domestic, or anywhere in the world. This is one of the reasons that makes BroadConnect a top SIP Trunk provider.
Compatible with any SIP Enabled IP-PBX System
VOIP Promise Program
|Online Account Management|
|Find out about our Guarantees Services|
Keep your current numbers. SIP services are available in most Canadian rate centers.
SIP LOCAL CANADA
Service available in
90% of Canadian
SIP LOCAL USA
Service available in
80% of USA
SIP TOLL FREE
Service available in
Service available in
90% of all countries
SIP TRUNKING DEFINED!
VOPI™ from BroadConnect… The defining SIP service provider difference!
Our SIP Trunking service fully utilizes our Converged Tier 1, North American network that enables you to enjoy the operational savings leveraged over a secure, next generation IP Network, which is not offered by most VoIP SIP providers. We deliver secure connectivity wherever you need it—whether it’s local, domestic, or anywhere worldwide, for toll free, long distance, and local voice services.
VoIP Service Promise
for Our SIP Customers
- SIP Trunking, a powerful alternative to traditional Primary Rate Interfaces (PRIs)
- Provides your company with a flexible solution to minimize costs by 40% from legacy levels
- Highly customizable, SIP Trunking replaces fixed PRIs with a scalable, feature-rich system with full PSTN connectivity.
- As a self-managed company, you will determine your own calling preferences, features, and settings.
VoIP Service Promise Details
- We offer a 60 day money back guarantee
- We provide expertly configured SIP solutions.
- We have account managers dedicated to your success.
- We offer SIP service guarantees.
- We replace equipment.
Is SIP right for you?
- Do you have, or are you considering an IP PBX?
- Do you need multiple PRIs to ensure sufficient capacity?
- Do you have multiple office sites?
- Do you experience a variably high call volume, busy signals, and insufficient lines?
- Do you need a back-up solution?
- IP PBX(or enabled)
- Dedicated network (yours or ours)
- SIP Trunking from BroadConnect
By deploying SIP Trunking, simplifying your company’s communications, together with the immediate savings, are the drivers to move to real time communications and expand your communication system’s capabilities.
By utilizing a BroadConnect SIP Trunking solution, you will immediately realize the improvements! BroadConnect’s solution is a cost-effective way to migrate, at your pace, to the converged IP Solutions and enhanced features offered by SIP Trunking.
Benefits of SIP Trunking at a Glance
- Grow on demand
- Consolidate voice & data networks
- Provision as required
- Works with any PBX manufacturer
- Reduce implementation time
- Add channels as you need to
- Benefit from newer generation SIP features (such as Unified Communications)
- Reduce circuit costs
- Reduce telephone infrastructure costs
- Flexible channel counts
- Disaster recovery
- All standard telephony features
- BroadConnect is a leading edge SIP service provider which has its own private network to ensure QoS
- Cost effective – LD savings provide a quick ROI. Pay only for what you need.
- Simple – Eliminate the need for a redundant network, and for separate voice and data lines
- Less expensive ongoing costs – Reduce PRI and BRI subscription fees. No need to buy bandwidth in blocks but can buy the bandwidth as you need it
- Easier to design and support – Reduce infrastructure complexity and streamline your voice infrastructure
- Extend capabilities of IP-PBX – Unified communications (i.e.Instant Messaging) and newer advanced features
- Network reliability – BroadConnect has been delivering this new generation of solutions since they were first launched nationally and has a remained a leader in the industry
- Integrate multiple locations – With SIP Trunking, you can connect multiple sites to a dedicated IP PBX, without the requirement of a dedicated circuit
- Redundancy – Ability to call at different numbers and to have calls re-routed to secondary network
BroadConnect Telecom is an industry leading telecom SIP service provider enabling businesses to achieve success by providing them with access to the most forward-thinking, advanced, state-of-the-art communications and networking services in the marketplace today. By using our SIP Trunking service, you are ensuring the quality and reliability of our private network to deliver the features and quality of a SIP Trunking solution.
VOPI™ from BroadConnect Your Competitive Advantage!At BroadConnect, we operate our own advanced Canada-wide private voice and data network. This allows us to control the first and last mile of service, meaning clear voice calls that are securely delivered, and are always prioritized over data communications. We are leaders in VOPI™ technology, and ensure that voice packets never travel outside of our private network, unlike many VoIP SIP providers who utilize the public Internet.
Most telecommunications providers are only capable of offering consumer-grade VoIP. The VOPI™ solution offered by BroadConnect Telecom facilitates the use of its secure private, point-to-point circuits in order to deliver secure and high quality voice communications. VOPI™ services have been proven to eradicate many of the challenges businesses face when using conventional VoIP services, and the benefits are substantial and only available from the best SIP providers.
Difference between PRI and SIP
PRI (Primary Rate Interface)
- PRI is part of public network (PSTN)
- Sold per circuit (23 channels)
- PRI is separate from company’s internet and data circuits
- PRI offers DID functionality
- PRI channels are static; dormant when not in use
- Multiple users are networked between locations to share voice channels.
- PRI requires aservice contract with customer and has limited geographical service availability
- PRI requires existence of T1 card on the phone system
- If channels are insufficient, a new circuit is needed which can take weeks to implement.
SIP (Session Initiated Protocol)
- IP is Voice Over Internet Protocol
- SIP is sold per channel; scalable
- SIP is typically sold with internet access, on a data circuit or as part of internet access
- SIP can work with out of area and local DIDs
- SIP is dynamic. Ensures bandwidth is used for other transmissions at low usage times
- All users share SIP trunks at company’s host site
- SIP is cost effective and flexible making it a preferred offering by most service providers
- SIP requires a SIP gateway to connect to the public switch telephone network but can be engineered to work with any type of phone system.
Choosing the reliability of BroadConnect SIP Trunking
- You’ll instantaneously increase the number of voice sessions without the addition of new hardware, versus your old PRI.
- BroadConnect’s SIP service ensures the highest vocie quality because delivery is done over our Private Network (VoPI) giving you unmatched security and connectivity if you conduct a SIP provider comparison.
Reliability and Features
Our SIP service supports multiple reroute and failover options that ensure you will remain connected in case of outages or traffic congestion. With BroadConnect you get the reliability and features you need to lower costs and unify your communications from one of the leading SIP Trunk providers in Canada.
We support every industry leading IP PBX system
SIP Trunking Benefits
SIP Trunking Example – How SIP Trunking providers Work
For example, let us imagine you have 15 unique business numbers. It’s unlikely that all 15 lines would be in use every moment of every day for either incoming or outgoing calls. At any given time, you may find that only six of the businesses numbers are actually in use at any given time. In this example, that would be six concurrent calls.
With the traditional PSTN coverage, you would be paying a line rental fee for each of the 15 lines. By deploying SIP Trunking from BroadConnect, you’d still have same 15 extensions but only pay for the lines in use (six). You now know you only need six lines at any given time. Why would you want to pay for 15?
Features of Business SIP Trunking
BroadConnect’s best SIP Trunk solutions provide a fast and cost-effective method to allow for a wide range of IP-PBXs and gateways. Our certified experts design and test connections with the majority of IP-PBX suppliers to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from your custom SIP Trunk solution.
Outbound Caller Name Delivery
Inbound Caller Name Delivery
Outbound Caller Number Delivery
OPTIONAL SIP TRUNKING FEATURES
- Account Codes – Simplify administration tasks with a feature that allows you to keep track of crucial information such as your employees’ names and numbers, clients’ names, and the project numbers. Invoices are recorded by account codes.
- Unreachable Destination – PBX Outage—failover occurs to another trunk group/office.
- Forwarding Your Numbers – You can forward any number from one DID to another whether you are on or off the network.
The BroadConnect Essentials
Essential Voice SIP
BroadConnect offers Essential Voice (EV) SIP Service that provides you with a local IP connection through any unified communications or PBX platform.
EV SIP service enables you to make long distance and local calling via local phone numbers, E-911 services and tailored calling plans. EV SIP Solutions are perfect for Business SIP Trunking.
Long Distance SIP
By using a BroadConnect Long Distance SIP (LD-SIP) solution, your business can place every outbound long distance call via our secure and reliable Tier 1 network.
With our experience and expertise, we tailor a solution to match your unique needs. You can reduce your costs with a reliable solution providing uninterrupted, crisp and cost effective long distance voice service.
Toll Free SIP
Our Toll-Free SIP (TF-SIP) service provides your company with a total IP Based solution. We connect your inbound Toll-Free calls over our Tier 1 Network. The result is a secure and crisp digital voice service.
We make the migration from your old network simple and guarantee uninterrupted service with our seamless design and implementation process.
ADVANCED VoIP TRUNK PROVIDER FEATURES FROM BROADCONNECT
These features allow all parts of your business to be in touch with each other, customers, suppliers, and vendors. This includes Video and Audio Conferencing, Web Collaboration, Call Recording, Advanced Call Reporting, and Call Centres. Let the experts at BroadConnect evaluate and prepare a custom solution because with SIP Trunking the service provider can add advanced features that will help your organization communicate better on all levels. Our platform is being updated with the latest VoIP features as they become available.
BroadConnect VoIP Promise Service Guarantee
BroadConnect Telecom Inc. provides state-of-the-art IP-based communications solutions to Canadian businesses. What is different about us? We specialize in IP-based communication technologies with specific expertise in designing and implementing complex, customized IP telephony solutions for the business community.
Our private, North American-wide network allows us full control over the first and last mile of IP connectivity, ensuring our clients secure and highly reliable voice, video, and data services.
We guarantee the service quality of our Enterprise-Grade Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking solutions.
VoIP Promise Program Details
BroadConnect maintains a secure network with advanced IP technologies to ensure that your solution saves you money and increases your productivity. Take collaboration to a new level with our quality solutions.
- Money Back Investment Protection Guarantee – We want satisfied customers so we guarantee our services. The BroadConnectInvestment Protection Guarantee covers monthly fees for the first 60 days of service, excluding installation costs and taxes. Ask your BroadConnectaccount manager for details.
- Expert Project Managers – We have the experts to customize the design and delivery of your solution, from site survey to deployment.
- Resolution Expertise – Contact us with your problem and we will have a team of experts to assist and manage your issue from beginning to end, while keeping you informed until the issue is resolved.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support – Dedicated customer support staff are always available to help.
- Account Management Online – Our web portal makes it easy for you to administer your account with us.
- Service Level Agreement – Coverage forBroadConnect equipment, the local access network and our IP Network.
- Service Interruption – Our goal is to provide 99.99999% network reliability and to resolve a service interruption as quickly as possible. If the reported service interruption resides with us, you will receive a credit.
The Reliability and Security of VOPI™
BroadConnect maintains total control of voice packets delivered over our private network. We manage the Quality of Service end-to-end and provide aggressive Service Level Agreements.
We deliver VOPI™ as opposed to the more common VoIP.
VOPI™ addresses security concerns by routing voice packets securely over providers’ private and secure network, eliminating security threats.
Typical VoIP Setup
Call is routed through public internet. Neither provider nor customer has control over voice packets.
BroadConnect Setup VOPI™
Public Internet is bypassed ensuring security and exceptional voice quality
VOPI™ offers a Private, Secure, and High-quality voice network.
The Advantages of Using VOPI™
Higher Call Quality
While VoIP suffers from latency, jitter, and packet loss—all factors which affect voice quality—VOPI™ has far fewer issues that degrade quality. Voice packets remain on the private Internet; no voice traffic travels over the public Internet. This allows a provider to offer an IP-based voice solution that eliminates all quality and reliability concerns.
Denial-of-service attacks and other security intrusions have been common in traditional VoIP services. Hackers with access to packet sniffers and similar tools are able to monitor pertinent call location and transmission details. They can even eavesdrop on confidential conversations.
VOPI™ addresses these security concerns by routing voice packets securely over providers’ private and secure networks, eliminating security threats. It is for these reasons you should seriously consider BroadConnect instead of the cheapest SIP Trunk provider.
Why Partner with BroadConnect
With so many service providers in the market, it is important to select a partner who has a proven track record in the industry. BroadConnect is not only a leader in provide leading-edge business solutions, but has a proven track record of customer satisfaction. The reason for our success is that we put both you and your customer first. It’s that simple! The BroadConnect implementation experience has been successful for over 25 years and has made BroadConnect a reliable and secure choice for customers. BroadConnect will be with you and your customers through every step of the process.
With BroadConnect, experience is the right choice! Why?
- Feature-rich peripherals, such as reporting, monitoring, and enriched performance measurement tools
- Dedicated account managers who will work with you to customize a solution for your business
- Relationships with exceptional and leadingedge partners who can provide the very best solutions
- Best in Industry Service Level Agreements
- Implementation engineers work with you to deploy our technology
- Commitment to constant innovation and new products, which leads to new revenue from current customers
- Sell more to customers with existing PBX or IPBX systems with our SIP trunks
- Total and complete suite of high end business solutions to choose from
- Stable company with over a decade of cloud innovation and experience
- A complete and total solutions provider with rapid expedition and provisioning
- 99.999% network reliability, world class private network
- Disaster recovery is included with geographic redundancy
- Experts in multi-site deployments
- Exceptional integration with premier software applications (Google apps, Microsoft, Salesforce)
- 24/7/365 sales and technical support of all our products and services
- Investment Protection guarantee (Ask your sales rep)
- Exclusive Partner Portal and material to support your business
In order to ensure the ongoing success of our customers, we partner with proven industry leaders. We have an intimate knowledge of all of our partners’ products and services, ensuring expert development and support to satisfy your needs.
BroadConnect utilizes the BroadSoft Telecom Communications Platform for VoIP services.
We deliver powerful unified communications features through our expertise in BroadSoft’s core platform:
- BroadWorks: the popular VoIP client platform for expanded service reach, operational savings, and rich application integration.
- BroadCloud: BroadSoft’s fully managed service whereby administrators access a self-admin service portal and users access a service portal.
- UC-One: the unified voice, video, IM, communications service for mobile and desktop platforms including Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
Companies across Canada, from coast to coast, use one rich, multi-platform application that effortlessly integrates existing corporate applications such as CRM & ERP.
Take our Quiz – find out WHAT SIP TRUNKING CAN DO FOR YOU!
SIP Trunking offers you cost savings on multiple levels because merging your voice & data into one Network will reduce ongoing maintenance & administration costs plus long distance charges.