Fibre Optic Internet for Business
Amplify your connectivity with our dedicated Fibre Optic Internet service and benefit from the ultra-high speed.
The Ultimate Speed – Ultra-Fast E10/E100 Fibre Internet
BroadConnect E10/E100 Fibre Internet provides our fastest and most dependable connectivity solution with blistering speed capabilities of up to 1000Mbps — and Fiber Internet stays fast even during peak usage times.
Fibre is the premiere solution if your company requires the symmetrical, intensive bandwidth necessary for extensive use of Internet telephony or other voice applications, downloading/uploading of large amounts of data, and high-speed electronic data transfers.
Gain the flexibility to upgrade bandwidth options with Fibre Optic Internet.
Ethernet can be used to extend your Local Area Network or extend your Wide Area Network to your locations within, between cities, or even across the country. To extend your applications and transfer data among locations, get the guaranteed bandwidth you need — ranging from 10Mbps through 10Gbps with BroadConnect fibre Internet solutions.
Improve Connectivity and Productivity
- Maximize Productivity: Guaranteed symmetrical access and high stability maximize mission-critical applications, such as Hosted PBX services.
- Increase Flexibility: Increase your access speeds as your business expands and still deliver the best VoIP service possible.
- Enhance Capabilities: Enhance your business practices with state-of-the-art (bandwidth intensive) applications like a Global Call Center.
- Improve Stability: Fibre Optic Internet means no signal interference and little to none performance hit with symmetrical download and upload speeds.
- UBR PVC (Unspecified bit rate).
- Throughput is not guaranteed at a particular rate, but it has the ability to burst as bandwidth is available.
- Typically, average bandwidth on a burstable E10 is about 30% of the circuit size. It will consistently provide about 3Mbps, with the ability to burst to ~9Mbps as needed.
- Most cost effective with unlimited SIP Trunks.
Service Level Agreements
Fiber—99.999% protected; latency < 2 ms; guaranteed bandwidth: port-to-port, full duplex port speeds at Layer 2. MTTR: 4 Hours
5MB, 10MB, 20MB, 40MB, 100MB, 200MB, 400MB, 1000MB.
- VBR PVC (Variable bit rate).
- Applications needing sustaining bandwidth.
- Choose 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, or 100 Mbps.
- 5 Mbps Dedicated assures 5 Mbps is there when needed, but it will not burst higher.
- Has priority over Burstable connections if there is network congestion.
- Premium price over Burstable.
Fiber—10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps (GigE).
Pricing depends on location and service options.
Two bandwidth choices are available: Burstable and Dedicated from BroadConnect, your premium business Internet service provider.
Get the right High Speed Business Internet services
Thousands of Business Community Members Trust us Daily
You’ll be pleased with our reliable service and advanced VoIP features, guaranteed.
Call us with your service needs any time, any day, and we’ll be there to help you.
Receive a personal consultation to discuss your current needs and optimal solutions.