E10/E100 Fiber Internet
Fiber provides the fastest and most dependable connection, racing at blistering speeds of up to 1000Mbps. It is essential for companies that transfer large amounts of data or make extensive use of voice and video applications.
When your organization relies on data, or the Internet, to deliver intensive applications. Ethernet provides the simplest and most cost effective way for your information to flow seamlessly throughout the network.
Save Money, Simplify your Network, and Improve Productivity.
To extend your applications and transfer data among locations, get the guaranteed bandwidth you need — ranging from 10Mbps through 10Gbps. Plus, gain the flexibility to upgrade bandwidth options as quickly you grow. Alternatively, Ethernet can be used to extend your Local Area Network or extend your Wide Area Network to your locations within and between cities, or across the country.
- UBR PVC (Unspecified bit rate).
- Through put is not guaranteed at a particular rate, but it has the ability to burst as bandwidth is available.
- Typically, average bandwidth on a burstable E10 is about 30% of the circuit size. It will consistently provide about 3Mbps, with the ability to burst to ~9Mbps as needed.
- Most cost effective.
Service Level Agreements
Fiber—99.999% protected; latency < 2 ms; guaranteed bandwidth: port-to-port, full duplex port speeds at Layer 2. MTTR: 4 Hours
5MB, 10MB, 20MB, 40MB, 100MB, 200MB, 400MB, 1000MB.
- VBR PVC (Variable bit rate).
- Applications needing sustained bandwidth.
- Choose 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, or 100 Mbps.
- 5 Mbps Dedicated assures 5 Mbps is there when needed, but it will not burst higher.
- Has priority over Burstable connections if there is network congestion.
- Premium price over Burstable.
Fiber—10 mbps, 100 mbps, 1000 mbps (GigE).
Pricing depends on location and service options.
Two bandwidth choices are available: Burstable and Dedicated.
THOUSANDS OF BUSINESS COMMUNITY MEMBERS TRUST US DAILY