Integration With Salesforce.com
Broad-Connect’s Unified Connector seamlessly integrates to Salesforce, providing an unparalleled way to communicate with customers and business partners.
The new joint solution enables Broad-Connect customers to integrate Broad-Connect's Hosted PBX platform directly into the Salesforce.com CRM application, allowing users to access advanced voice features including click-to-dial, recorded-call logging and others.
The Unified Connector now supports both the Internet Explorer and Firefox Web browser and runs on Windows XP and Vista.
Features & Benefits
- No PBX, no CRM server required – everything is hosted and managed in the network
- Screen pop on inbound and outbound calls based on calling line ID
- Information tracking direct from the application - all information auto-logged with the contact file
- Integrated call control gives users the ability to control desk phone from the web
- Click-to-dial on any contact or number in Salesforce