No Hardware Required For Our Hosted IVR Solutions
To effectively plan, develop, test and implement a new IVR (interactive voice response) application requires an experienced and professional organization. Care should be taken to construct a workable solution that satisfies the needs of both the caller and the organization.
Broad-Connect offers a hosted IVR planning and development solution for the creation of automatic phone answering applications. Whether your application is simple or complex, Broad-Connect can develop your phone campaign quickly and have your application in production within days, without the need of purchasing any hardware.
What ever your requirement is, we can provide a cost effective solution, without investing in hardware.
IVR Plan and Implementation Phases
Broad-Connect applies a systems approach to the plan and development of IVR applications. Here is a outline of the steps performed by our experienced IVR management and development organization.
- IVR Consulting - can be defined as the definition phase of an IVR project. During this period, IVR consultants determine if and how an automated phone answering solution can benefit both the organization and the end user. The result of this phase is the creation of an IVR feasibility document.
- IVR Plan - is an important phase of a project where the IVR application requirements are researched and defined in terms that can be understood by an IVR developer. The result of this research is a written document called the IVR specification.
- IVR Development - is a component of an IVR project where a programming team is assembled and assigned tasks to compete the creation of an automated phone answering program.
- IVR Programming - is the actual coding and creation of the IVR phone application. This can be accomplished using traditional programming languages or the IVR can be developed with high level IVR programming tools.
- IVR Testing - is a key element within a new IVR development project. Testing involves not just the functioning of the IVR program but also how well the IVR program performs under stress and error conditions.
- IVR Implementation - is the final phase of a new IVR project. During this period, the IVR program is installed in a live environment with real end users utilizing the features of this new program. IVR developers closely monitor the performance of the IVR during this initial implementation phase.
- IVR Management - is control over the operation of an automated phone answering (IVR) program. This entails managing the computer and telecom resources as well as the IVR program including current maintenance functions and future enhancements.
IVR Client Applications
|Testing and Interviewing||Community Phone Services|
|Business Phone Services||Customer Services By Phone|
Personal Phone Services
|Professional Phone Services||Business Phone Applications|
Contact Broad-Connect at 1- 877-228-6616 to learn more about our Customized IVR applications.